IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Fill out the form entitled "Gift of IRA Charitable Rollover Notification to CSULB 49er Foundation" and email or mail it to us. A link to the form is below.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- You can leave it in a Donor Designated Fund.
- Please contact us if you need electronic transfer information for your IRA Charitable Rollover.
CSULB forms for your IRA charitable rollover.
GIFT OF IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER NOTIFICATION TO CSULB 49ER FOUNDATION
HOW TO REQUEST YOUR IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.