THE 49er Donor Designated FundA new way to give
Cash, Stock, IRA RMD
CSULB 49er [Your Name] Donor Designated Fund
Various CSULB Programs or Departments
- Optimized income tax benefits by giving to your fund every few years
- Simplify your giving to campus
- Support multiple programs or departments at any time
- You can designate a department or program to receive any residual in your fund at the end of its term
- Further the work of students and faculty at CSULB
How To Get Started
- Make a tax-deductible gift (minimum $50,000) to the 49er Donor Designated Fund using cash, stock, or your IRA required minimum distribution (RMD) and sign a 49er Donor Designated Fund Agreement. You can add additional funds at any time.
- Make minimum designations of $5,000 to your favorite campus programs, departments or scholarships using the quick and easy on-line form.
- The funds will be transferred from your 49er Donor Designated Fund to your designation each time you notify us.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE