Give it Twice Trust - Helping Children and Charity
You may be looking for a way to provide your children with income while making a gift to California State University, Long Beach. The Give it Twice Trust is a popular option that allows you to transfer your IRA at death to a term of years unitrust. The unitrust will pay income to your family for a number of years and then distribute the balance to charity.
How a Give It Twice Trust Works
- The full value of the IRA is invested to produce income.
- Payments are made to children for a term of years.
- At the end of the term, CSULB receives your gift.
The Benefits of a Give It Twice Trust
- You create a legacy of support for CSULB.
- You support your family and save them taxes.
- Save on income and estate taxes.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions about making your gift, please contact us by clicking here to send us an email with your questions or comments.